Saturday, August 16, 2014

L’Entrecote The French Brasserie at Suntec City

Another casual night, Kwan and Paul invited me to join their dinner, different than the other times, Carl also joined us. We met at Suntec City entrance with a big screen, I had no idea for what we gonna have for dinner, just followed their steps and leaded me to a restaurant, L'Entrecote the French Brasserie.

The restaurant is neat and cozy, what caught my eye was the table, instead of putting table cloth, they put white paper to cover the table top; which reminds me that I had been an Italian restaurant once, they also put white paper as table cloth, and provided crayon that allows kids to draw or sketch on it while having dinner.






Kwan strongly recommended their signature steak with fries to me, which is also highlighted on their menu. I don't have any reason not to choose the steak; hence, Kwan and I chose the steak, Paul ordered baked fish with rice and vegetable, and salad; Carl ordered stew beef with penne pasta.







They didn't take too long for delivering the food, the steak just looked fantastic. it was perfectly medium grilled and cut into size, the yellowish sauce covered on top of the tempting steak; with a large portion of golden brown french fries on side, do I have any more description for the dish? I can simply skip the fries as it was just normal fries, but worth to mention is the fries was unlimited to top up. Well, the steak was tender and juicy as expected; the sauce was really fragrant and unexpectedly mild. I though it would be very strong tasted, but it was certainly not, it reminds me Rendang beef, but it doesn't like Rendang that having a strong favorite, you can smell there are different kind of herb and spices but it still preserved the taste of fresh beef. However, Kwan told me his first experience was so much better.




Stew beef with Penne Pasta

Baked fish with rice and Vege

Green Salad
I didn't tried their food, Carl's pasta looked pretty good for me either; the fish looked quite dry for me, but good thing is they providing sauce on the side.

After finishing the main course, we decided to get a dessert, profiteroles de l'entrecote; aka the vanilla ice cream puff with chocolate syrup on the top and dazzling almond chips. The dessert was just ok for me.

Overall, the expereince was quite decent and memorable. Will I go for second time? sure. why not.

No comments:

Post a Comment